Recently, my grandmother bought The Watercolor Bible by Joe Garcia to use at our Thursday night painting 'party'. Inside there are tutorials on how to create pictures, what colors to use and at the same time, learn a new technique to make our picture look more realistic or to simply improve the pictures. I have done four of the tutorials from the book and I will post my finished results in the next couple of posts.
Just remember, that when looking through his tutorials, you will never be able to accurately recreate what he has done. So please, do not get discouraged. Make it your own and have fun.

Hi Ashley!
ReplyDeleteI read your last two posts. Interesting - I really like the Bob Ross technique. I can only imagine that he has depicted beautiful landscapes. I was in Alaska last year, and if I was talented enough, that landscape would be my first choice. It is one of my favourite places in the world.
"wet on wet" painting - do you know exactly what it does to the colours. Does it make colours appear more blended or real looking? Does it add depth? Just curious.
Keep posting. Well done. Ms. Morton